CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Budding Photographer

Cory will be so proud. Emily loves to take pictures and she's pretty good at it. She takes pictures of her Barbies...pictures of our cat...pictures of her favorite blanket

and pictures of the toilet - yes that's right - the toilet. She thought it was hilarious (and so did I!)







4 comments:

Krystal said...

Shael has a favorite blanket. Two of 'em, actually. They are crochet blankets, also. Antwone's grandmother made them for her.

And she will literally not sleep without them. If even one is not in her crib, she WILL let you know about it.

Anonymous said...

Where's the poop streak?!

JessD said...

Alli loves taking pics too. However I think Em has a lil better focus! ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww! I absolutely love it that the blanket I made her is her favorite! I thought she would like it when i made it but am so grateful for how much she really loves it!

and along with sarah... wheres the poop streak?!?!