Another fall tradition - the haunted house at the Children's Museum. We left Drew with gramma so Don and I could spend some one on one time with Em. This was the first year we went during frightening hours. The greeter at the haunted house wanted to make sure we knew it was frightening hours because she was worried about Em getting scared - obviously she doesn't know our little thrill seeker. Em loved it!!!
Em's favorite exhibits at the Children's Museum are dinosphere and the mummies (Mason introduced her to the mummies, we never even knew they were there!). Here is our little paleoentologist at work. I love this picture...
Testing, testing...1......2.......3........
13 years ago
3 comments:
The pic of Don and Em is ADORABLE! And what a special time to just focus on her for a night. I am so glad we have a membership to this awesome museum!
Such a cute post! We haven't made it to the museum since Ella has been born. I can't wait to take her! See you Monday!
You need to give me your secrets on how you get Don so involved! Greg's not quite as into the outings!
Looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment