CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Growing so Quickly

Time is flying at our house. Drew sat up for nearly 10 minutes today before toppling over. He loves to sit and pull toys out of a basket just like his sister did at this age.


He looks really serious about this toy bug doesn't he?

He's also doing this adorable thing where he gets up on his hands and his tip-toes. Then he'll get back on his hands and knees and move his little bootie back and forth. Love it. And he's rolling front to back now (it had been just back to front for awhile).
We had a game night with my family and we were all so impressed that Emily and Abby played their own game of Candy Land. They looked so old!!! I don't think they actually managed to finish the game though, but still!I just had to throw this one in here because he's so stinkin' cute.




5 comments:

The Mann Clan said...

Oh my goodness, that Drew is ADORABLE!! I can't believe he is getting so big (and old!) I love that you captured the picture of him up on his arms and legs trying to move. So precious. And a game of Candy Land just for the girls? They ARE getting old! Love ya :)

Anonymous said...

love love love

JessD said...

Drew looks all business sittin with the boppy!!

And Em is into the games too huh? Garrett is hitting that phase too.... big time!

Anonymous said...

hes so adorable! how did i get the cutest nephew in the world?

Mary said...

Goodness, you sure have been busy. I haven't seen you in ages and ran across you by way of Shawna's blog. Nice to see you and yours are happy and healthy. Have a great holiday!

Mary (Vance)McQuinn