CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Zoo Boo







There are so many fun things to do in October! We didn't even get in all the things we wanted to, but we did make it to Zoo Boo. Em was more in to trick or treating than the animals. It was a cool cloudy day and several of the animals were up and about that are usually sleeping - like the lions and tigers. But the highlight of my day was riding the carousel backwards!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

OMG! You got Em giving Drew a kiss... How cute!

When we put Shael down for her nap and for bedtime, Adam climbs up on her crib and says, "Shael, kissie." And they kiss each other good night!

It just warms your heart to see that your children love each other, doesn't it?

The Mann Clan said...

We loved the Zoo Boo also. I think it will be a tradition! It will be more fun when Addison can get out and enjoy it but it was still something special to do. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reminiscing about the days I took Emily to the children's museum...I miss taking Emmy on the carousel.