CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let It Out

Well it's time. I've let it build up long enough. Time to let off some steam. It's about the comments - or should I say lack of comments. Yes I'm talking to you. I know - you say you're busy, you only have time to read the post but no time to leave a comment. My rebuttal - it takes a lot more time to write that post than it takes you to comment on it. And who said you have to write a book - "good post" will suffice. Just "hi" would suffice. Then there's the fact that you don't have to comment every time - but for those frequent visitors that have only commented like 3 times, that's not working for me. I thought I would be happy when I uploaded the hit counter and confirmed the site is getting lots of hits which it has - at least 10/day. But I still need to know my work is appreciated. Does that make me insecure - that I need the affirmation? No I don't think so. It's just common courtesy. To quote my friend and fellow blogger Krystal, "I'm just sayin..." And for those of you that don't know me - you hopped over here from somewhere else - please leave a comment too. I'm really not as crabby as I sound right now.


OK. I think the steam has been sufficiently released. But, lastly to my own hubby - we're all still waiting for your Disney Fave Five.

To get the ball rolling I have a poll for my readers. I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday and I would like your opinions - short (or at least my version of short), medium, or long? I even have pictures for you. I could put this in one of those easy polls off to the side of this post where all you have to do is click one button to vote, but I think my readers need some practice with the comments. I'm looking forward to the results. Have a great week and check back soon. I have several posts to catch up on this week.
LONG
MEDIUM
SHORT





15 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! Of course you know I love your hair, but my vote is for the short cut. I've never seen you with short hair, and I love it. Good luck on deciding, and hopefully I'm not the only one to vote!!!

The Mann Clan said...

You are a RIOT!! I don't even know how to check the hits nor do I always read the comments. Shhh! Don't tell. But I admit that I look and don't comment. My number one reason? I haven't signed in yet and then I have to jump back over to my blog, do that, and come back. Most days it just seems like too much! I promise to do better!!
As far as your hair, I vote for short. I love it all lengths but this one seems different and super fun. Can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for short.

Anonymous said...

(from mom)short definitely

The McHugh Family said...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been leaving comments! I do love your blog and enjoy everything that you post. I did tell you in person that I loved the kids new pics, doesn't that count for something??!! I love the short look! It looks so cute and sassy! I vote short and it looks like everyone else is excited to see the short look too. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

my vote is for short as well. i am also getting my hair cut on thursday, should I do long, medium or short?

don

Anonymous said...

I vote for short...julie

Krystal said...

Well, I'm going to go against the grain and vote for medium.

For liz, not Don.

HA!

P.S.- I've got a good mind to copy and paste the section in this post about the lack of comments on MY blog, and see if that, by chance, will whip people into shape! I mean, people at my mom's job read my blog. And they always tell my mom how much they laugh at my posts! Well, leave a comment, people!!!

[sulks off in a huff]

:)

Michael and Heather Good said...

I feel your pain, Liz! I love getting comments on the blogs I post too! I guess we wll all just have to be better @ commenting on each other's post! I for one like it short too! I do have a little professional knowledge too, I was a hairdresser for 10 yrs. It lays so nicely short. Good luck!

E said...

Looks like I better be prepared to go short. I originally was all set to go short and donate my hair to locks of love but I did some research and discovered they cannot accept highlighted hair. Too bad all this hair will go to waste! Thanks for the comments - keep them coming!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. i say short too. (from bev)

Anonymous said...

So what was the verdict? How short?

E said...

It's short and I love it! The longest layer is at the nape of my neck but the shortest is up around my eyes.

JessD said...

Glad to hear you went short, that woulda been my vote too!!

Sorry I haven't been "commenting" lately either. My home pc has had some virus issues and been sick. I still lurk your page at work, but we can't sign in, leave comments, ect or we get tracked by big brother!! :(

But I'm back until my comp gets sick again!!! :)