CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Precious Moments

This was just one of those sweet moments that I wish I could hold on to for eternity. We were having a slow morning and I left Drew and Em to play in the living room while I got some laundry started. I came back and found Em showing her brother a book. I got the first picture before they even knew I was there.


I love being a mom!!!!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Liz, isn't it just SO hard to catch those moments on camera?!?!?

Adam and Shael do stuff like that all the time, but by the time I get the camera out, turn it on, blah, blah, blah, the moment is GONE! UGH!

Adam is always hugging Shael and giving her kisses and I have yet to catch that on camera!

:(

Anonymous said...

It's too much. I love them!

The Mann Clan said...

Absolutely priceless pictures. I'm so glad you were able to capture this moment forever! I started to say capture this moment "on film" but I guess that would age me a bit, huh? I'm really glad you love being a mom so much. It is definitely the best!

JessD said...

Ok, I'm back online. And the first thing I have to say is.... this is soooo my favorite post ever from you!! Sooooo heartwarming!!

Anonymous said...

these pictures are sooooo cute! I love them! I can't wait to get to spend 5 days with both of them in Florida! (well i know there will also have to be some sharing haha)